My Song of Life

God has given me a song and it is my life. I hope you enjoy reading how He has blessed me and how He can bless you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Battle Ground, Washington, United States

Music is a huge part of who I am. I love singing and feel God has blessed me with a voice to use for His glory.

03 October 2009

I Might Be Crazy

Did I get your attention? Well, tomorrow is the Portland Marathon. I thought long and hard about this particular event. There is a marathon, 1/2 marathon, 10 mile Mayor's walk and the Kaiser 5 mile run. Hmmm...which one to participate in?!? I'm not ready for the marathon yet. Not that one. Not really sure if I'm ready to for the 1/2 marathon either. Not that one. Not sure I want to participate in the Mayor's walk. Not that one. Friday, I settled on the 5 miler for my first race experience. So tomorrow morning at 7:45 I will be running in downtown Portland in my first of possibly many races to come. This also means, I will probably be stinky during church tomorrow. Sorry PUMP! I'll try to keep my stink to myself. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Megan said...

wow i dont know whats more crazy..you running a marathon or you updating your blog... i think im going with you updating your blog :) (not that im one to talk any more)

31 October, 2009 19:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home