My Song of Life

God has given me a song and it is my life. I hope you enjoy reading how He has blessed me and how He can bless you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Battle Ground, Washington, United States

Music is a huge part of who I am. I love singing and feel God has blessed me with a voice to use for His glory.

04 October 2009

Not So Crazy Afterall

So this morning I ran the 5 mile Kaiser race, success! Other than having to get up at 6 am or so in order to get there by 7:30 am for a 7:45 am start time, not too bad. I have been running 5 miles or more on the treadmill for a while and so I figured starting with a 5 miler would be best. I wasn't tired afterward, which tells me I need to step it up next time.

So as I'm rounding the next to the last corner, I spot my sister-in-law Angie and my nephew Micah. They did the 2 mile Marafun this morning and they were heading to the finish line the same time I was. Angie had to laugh because 1) she didn't know I was going to be there and 2) because she said Micah walked most of it until I showed up and then he took off. We crossed the finish line and there was my nephew Hugh and my cousin Robbie who ran with Hugh. So much fun seeing them there. I think Hugh has decided at 8 yrs old that he wants to be a runner. I told him to come over so we can go run by the lake together.

Well, there is my crazy update!

1 Comments:

Blogger Micah Foster said...

sounds like a great day

20 October, 2009 07:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home