My Song of Life

God has given me a song and it is my life. I hope you enjoy reading how He has blessed me and how He can bless you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Battle Ground, Washington, United States

Music is a huge part of who I am. I love singing and feel God has blessed me with a voice to use for His glory.

19 January 2011

Whew! It's Been A While


So, here is it. January 2011 and I haven't posted here since November 2009. Well, a lot has happened. On 10-10-10 I ran the Portland Marathon. After almost 2 full years of getting healthy and training with a personal trainer I decided to go for it. I ran it in 5 hours and 8 minutes. My goal was just to finish, which I far surpassed. Now my older brother, Jason, has been running and wants to run the 40th Anniversary Portland Marathon in October 2011. So I will be running it again in support of his goal and it will keep me on track.

On November 13 I moved out on my own again. I love having my own space again. Being able to decorate has been fun. This also means that I have to relearn how to cook again and cook in a healthy way. Thus my new blog posts will be food related for a while. As I test recipe's I will let you all know how they worked out and post the recipe's here for you all to try. Some will be healthier than others, but I'll give you the reference of where I got the recipe too. So without further ado, read the first of my food blogs. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home