My Song of Life

God has given me a song and it is my life. I hope you enjoy reading how He has blessed me and how He can bless you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Battle Ground, Washington, United States

Music is a huge part of who I am. I love singing and feel God has blessed me with a voice to use for His glory.

13 April 2011

#11: Willie Nillie Shrimp

Ok, so this was an experiment.  I had a package of frozen shrimp that needed to be used so I looked in the cabinet to see what I had to use with it.  Here is what came of it.

Recipe #11: Willie Nillie Shrimp (named because of how it was described by a friend while being made)
Ingredients:
1 pkg Pasta (your choice)
1 jar Artichoke Pesto Pasta Sauce (or your favorite)
1 pkg Shrimp

Directions:
Prepare shrimp as directed on package.  (I would recommend pre-shelled shrimp at least)  Cook pasta as directed, heat up pasta sauce.  Throw it all together.  That is it.  That's all I got.  But it is easy to do and was pretty quick since shrimp cooks quickly.

If you haven't noticed with my recipes I'm into easy and fast for the most part.  Working full-time and working out after work, not much time for planning grand meals, so simple is best for me.  Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

DELICIOUS!!

13 April, 2011 21:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home