My Song of Life

God has given me a song and it is my life. I hope you enjoy reading how He has blessed me and how He can bless you too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Battle Ground, Washington, United States

Music is a huge part of who I am. I love singing and feel God has blessed me with a voice to use for His glory.

24 January 2012

Wow

Has it really been that long since I blogged about anything.  2011 ended up being quit exciting.  In August I got to visit my brother and his family in Santa Rosa, CA.  Although, the excitement was that the night before I left I broke a toe.  Who knew your pinky toe was so important.  It really has everything to do with your balance.  Well, with a broken toe and being signed up to run a marathon just 2 months later, let's just say I really didn't train.  My older brother and I completed the 2011 Portland Marathon.  Of course, he went shopping, had some lunch and saw his family and still had a little down time before I finished.  But we are both marathon runners now.

Let's see...after the marathon, with my immune system a little down I kept getting sick.  Just your run of the mill colds, but at the beginning of November it turned into more.  After a few visits to the doctor turns out I had mono.  My lowest point was Thanksgiving weekend.  Didn't eat much that entire weekend.  Was released to go back to work the next week only to get some other sickness.  For which I was able to get antibiotics.  In the end I lost some weight.  Now to keep it off. :)

I am healthy after almost 3 months of having something and I'm feeling great.  I recently got a new couch and this weekend I finally started to put decor on my walls.  I know,  I've been here for over a year, but I had company stay here and I decided I needed to decorate a little more.  And tonight experienced something new...brussel sprouts.  Roasted with asparagus, onion and zucchini.  Also made turkey burgers.  I am one happy girl tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home